We process new orders every weekday (Monday to Friday) last order for next day delivery is 10am local time. We are not open on weekends or bank holidays. For delivery orders, please allow 1-3 business days for us to dispatch. Fresh items will be delivered within 24h.
England, Wales, and Parts of Scotland (Parcelforce not available):
- If your delivery address is in England, Wales, or Parts of Scotland, you can expect to receive your order the latest 2 working day after dispatch.
- Also note that time requests are not able to be accommodated for specific hour delivery requests.
- The courier will send a text message on the day of delivery with an approximate expected time of delivery.
Other UK Locations:
- If your delivery address is in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, some parts of Scotland (e.g. some post codes of Aberdeen), the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or Isles of Scilly, you can expect to receive your order approximately 2 working days after dispatch.
- If your delivery address is outside the UK, you can expect to receive your order within 3-7 working days after dispatch. This will vary depending on location.
- We use Royal Mail International Standard post for Royal Mail orders to be delivered outside the UK.
- If you select Royal Mail for an international delivery, after leaving the UK your parcel will be picked up and delivered by the local postal service of the country of delivery.
- Delivery times will vary in different countries. In some destinations delivery can take up to 14 days.
Nominated Day Delivery
- Nominated Day Delivery is available for delivery addresses in England, Wales, and Parts of Scotland, allowing you to choose a day for your order to be delivered.
- Days available are limited by the types of products ordered and the lead-time needed to prepare orders. Delivery days available are normally Monday-Saturday.
- The courier normally deliver between 9:00am and 6:00pm. Time requests are not able to be accommodated, nor specific hour delivery requests.